They came to visit this weekend.
It was a lovely weekend, all in all.
It gets a little harder to dislike her as I get to know her; although it doesn't stop me thinking what I do.
I spent the few weeks getting all excited about him coming, sorting the house getting everything straight, I suppose I wanted to make a 'good' impression. (why I feel I have to make a good impression I'm not sure - He knows me, and I am mostly me when he's around.)
It was nice to have a social time together - we did have a genuinely nice time, and The more we talked the more I realised how alike we really are.
But he's gone now and I feel very blue.
It's not like it will be long before I see him again a couple of weeks I think - but after that it could be a fair few months; emails will ensue I'm sure, but well, it's not quite the same is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment